Monday, June 28, 2021

NEWS | Gary Allan Celebrates Release of Highly-Anticipated New Album 'Ruthless'

Multi-platinum-selling country music renegade Gary Allan is back with his highly-anticipated new studio album Ruthless out now via Snakefarm Records in the UK!  

The California native marks his return to the country music spotlight with the stunning 13-track album produced by Allan along with veteran producers Mark Wright, Tony Brown, Greg Droman and Jay Joyce. Ruthless, one of Allan’s most commanding albums to date, features exceptional songwriting, and superb instrumentation, and Allan’s unique gift for storytelling, wrapped in his passion for 80s and 90s musical influences. The album also finds Gary collaborating with some of Nashville's top songwriters including Hillary Lindsey, the late Busbee, Shane McAnally, Nicolle Galyon, Ross Ellis, Ryan Hurd, Jim Beavers, Blair Daly, The Warren Brothers and more. Listen to/purchase the album here.

'This is a montage of everything I have done since my last album,' Allan says of Ruthless. 'It’s what I love. I remain influenced by the ‘90s -- as well as by the ‘80s. Twenty-six tracks were cut for this album. Then I went back to the studio and recorded three or four more tracks. Then I returned for two more. From each of these many sessions, I pulled out the cool stuff that I wanted on the record.'


*
For more information, visit garyallan.com.

WATCH | 'Wave Upon Wave' - Eve Goodman

'Wave Upon Wave' , the latest single by North Wales singer / songwriter Eve Goodman is an exploration of the healing power of the s...